Killing it on WordPress but getting bored with your standard images? If that’s you, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll teach you step-by-step how to create an image collage on your WordPress website. We’ll be using the Easy Image Collage plug-in on WordPress. Using this tool you can easily add responsive image collages to your posts, pages, or any custom post type, unlocking a whole new feel for your WordPress site!
Here are some of the amazing features included with this plugin:
- It’s compatible with both the Classic Editor and new Gutenberg editor
- There are multiple responsive layouts for your collages
- You can optionally switch to regular images on mobile
- It’s easy to change the size of your layouts
- It has an intuitive drag and drop interface
- You can add multiple collages to any post type